Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Plunging neckline for versatile styling
• Super soft triangle cups with modal fabric
• Wide shoulder and crossback straps are lined with soft modal fabric
• Active-inspired striped band gives added support
• Model is a size 38D and is wearing a size L
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
• Our fit experts suggest sizing down if you are between band sizes
• This plunging bralette is a great option for our nursing mammas who need just a little support
• Material: 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I loved this bra so much I ended up with 2 in each color. The black ones, despite being worn less frequently than the gray, both ended up falling apart. The fabric separates from the band. My 2 gray ones are still fine. Not sure why the difference in construction.
This bra will make lounging around the house way more comfy. Delivery was fast and makes for super convenient shopping experience!
I got this as a sleep/lounge bra that I can nurse in and it’s perfect for that! Not a ton of support, but plenty for what I’m looking for. It’s easy to sneak a boob out to nurse and holds its shape. You could wear it out of the house no problem! It’s so soft and comfy!
I guess I'll have to keep losing a little more weight. I ordered this in a Large because I'm down to a 36DD (from a 36DDD) and I must be between sizes because the girls don't really stay in that well. However! I LOVE the fabric. It is so soft. The cross body back is seriously one of the most comfortable things. When they say this bralette is like sweatpants for your boobs, they're not wrong. I can't wait until this is a perfect fit for me.
I was skeptical, never worn a bralette before. I was amazed at how soft this bra was! It does not ride up, stays in place all day, and gives plenty of support. I'm a 34C and got a Medium.