Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Geometric mesh pattern
• Long-line band for support and comfort
• Removable pads for versatile shape and added coverage
• Adjustable back straps
• 3 level hook-and-eye closure
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Deco Mesh: 97% Nylon 3% Spandex
• Lining: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• Love this bralette? Check out the The Stripe Mesh Bralette!
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
This bra is so comfortable that I came home from work, changed my shirt and forgot I was wearing a bra. The inserts are easy to remove to wash and were easy to put back in. This is my favorite bra, it’s way more comfortable than even my favorite sports bras!
I have a 36 rib cage (expanded when I carried my first child) with size A cups so bra shopping is always a trial. These bras give me a great shape and lift under my clothes as well as with clothes off and they are comfortable around my rib cage. I get a medium. Definitely wash them gently because they can fray a bit overtime.
This bra is so cute and comfortable. I’m a 36A and the small fits perfectly.
This bra is fantastic- so comfortable, and a step up from the sports bras I'd been wearing in my year-long wfh journey. Supportive but not confining!
Super cute! I always take the padding out, my only problem with the bra is that the seam on each cup comes to a little point at the nipple which doesn't look nice. Super comfortable though!