Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Soft yet edgy mesh fabric gives a sleek look and feel
• Nylon lined cups for added comfort
• Pads are removable for more or less structure
• Wide active-inspired band for extra support
• Deep V silhouette pairs well with plunging necklines
• Adjustable back straps
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
• Material: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
My new favorite! So comfy I forget I'm wearing a bra!
Very comfortable bra. The stitching is a bit annoying and does show through on tight clothing.
I love this bra but the seam in the middle of the cups makes it look exactly like nipples poking through. I am the kind of gal that doesn’t need a bra just something wi the cups to cover up my nips. This did not do the job. It’s comfortable and very pretty though. I’m just bummed about the seam
I love this bralette- it is very comfortable, pretty and smooth under clothes. The darts in the front do show through on a very tight fitting shirt but works great with most of my clothes.
These bralettes are much more supportive than ordinary bralettes and create a nice shape under clothing. I find them very comfortable and love that they have a clasp (I don't like to pull sports bras/bralettes over my head). I ordered this in a size M. I am a 34D and it fits really well. I could have gone with either the regular or the Busty Bralette and I chose the regular since I am borderline. The only negative (and what knocks this to 4 stars in my view) is the seam. While it's mostly hidden, the very tip of the seam shows through some shirts. I wish the seam were less pronounced or the cups were seamless.