Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Lace triangle cups are lined with soft mesh
• Wide band offers extra support and hold to the body
• Adjustable back straps
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye for that perfect "you fit"
• Model's bust measures 32" and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• Our fit experts suggest sizing up if you are between band sizes
• 85% Nylon/15% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
This bralette is really pretty! I bought the plum and black and love them both. Unfortunately, the band was a little too small for comfort. I kept one because they’re so pretty and otherwise really comfy.. but I don’t wear it often because the band is just a little too tight, so I usually opt for one that fits more comfortably. Which is a shame because this is probably the prettiest bralette I own, and if I bought the right size, it would be so comfortable. I wear a 36A (I measure at 35”), so I bought Medium (which is what the size chart recommends for 36A and 36B). I may order again in a large. I do love how easy the return was, though! No hassle at all.
Absolutely love this lace bralette! Got the Tomato Red and love how comfortable and stylish it is!
The bra itself is very pretty and comfy - however I'm a 32 D with wide set boobs and feel like it doesn't offer a lot of coverage, especially on the sides. Probably should have gotten the "busty" version of this but it's still workable and I wear it often. It has a center seam up the cup which is visible through t-shirts, but as it's the entire length of the cup I'm not worried about it drawing attention there.
I love this! It's very cute and not at all uncomfortable. I could wear this all day.
The band give so much support with out any uncomfortable wires or thick padding. Absolutely in love with this bra.