Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
The 80s called - they’re obsessed with your swimsuit. These bright colors and ruched textures have us dreaming of the perfect beach day.
XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD-DDD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (34DDD, 36C-DD, 38A-B), XL (36DDD, 38C-DD).
*Swim tops and bottoms are sold separately
• Tie front for added style (non-functioning)
• Adjustable back straps for that perfect you-fit
• Removable pads
• Fully lined
• Model is a 34B and wearing a size Small
• Fabric: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
• Lining Bottoms: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Lining Top: 84%, 16% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: X-Small: 0-2, Small: 4-6, Medium: 8-10, Large: 12-14, X-Large: 16-18
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Love this! The bottoms fit perfectly. I love the top too but I’m going to need to exchange my small for a medium. I’m 5’2 115 pounds and a 32 d
It so cute
This swimsuit is very pink! While I was surprised, I couldn't be happier about it! And the texture is great! I normally wear a 27-29 in pants (M works) and am a 34 DD... Typically swim tops, even if the sizing says they should fit, don't have enough fabric and the girls spill out, but the medium fits well and I'm not worried about popping out of it! I LOVE THIS SUIT!!! Heads up that if you prefer to take the provided cups out, the pink is a little see through.... (Think slight outline of the nips through the fabric). I am heading on my honeymoon so I'm personally not too worried about it!