Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
*Swim tops and bottoms are sold separately
• Fabric content is 80% recycled nylon
• Fully lined
• Removable pads
• Removable straps for a more retro vibe
• Adjustable back hook closure
• Model is a 34B and is wearing a size small
• Content: 80% Recycled Nylon, 20% Spandex exclusive of decoration and elastic
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I usually wear an XS and ordered an XS. Great fit.
Want to show off a great tan (or get one)? I love this suit! It is so comfy and doesn't slip down. Love a good bandeau and this is it! Looks adorable on as well! Get ready for lots of compliments!
I got the navy in a small. I think it fits true to size. You will feel very comfortable wearing this if you like more coverage for a bikini bottom. I think it's very flattering on and it doesn't move around or fall down. I'm happy with my purchase!
I always get nervous with bandeau tops and if they will actually stay up and provide support, but this top does. It is the perfect width and stays in place without the removable straps (but also looks cute with the straps as well). The cup inserts need to be adjusted so they fit in the right spot, but that’s the case with any inserts! Overall, the quality looks and feels premium as I have worn this a few times now already and it has not stretched, pilled, etc.
Nice looking/feeling bandeau - but I'm a 34C and had to size up from a Medium to a Large. The bandeau part was a little too skinny for coverage across the front in the Medium.