Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Supportive front adjusting straps for extra lift
• Mesh trim detailing for added style
• Wide band offers extra hold to the body without any discomfort
• Butter-soft fabric lays flat to the body to support you all around
• Supportive inner sling for nursing
• Model is a size 36DD
• Cups run slightly larger than the Deep V No-Wire, so our Fit Experts recommend sizing down in the cups
• We also recommend expecting mothers to purchase at 8+ months to ensure the best fit
• Cup: Modal 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
• Mesh: 77% Nylon, 23% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
By far the best maternity bra I’ve ever own. Super flattering and comfortable!
Im so sad to say this is the most uncomfortable nursing bra I’ve purchased. The boning on the sides digs in, there aren’t enough hooks in the back to accommodate the changes in size that happen while breast feeding, and the straps are uncomfortable. Such a bummer, cause it’s actually cute looking for a nursing bra.
Most comfortable nursing bra! Wireless and so soft. Love that it also feels like an actual bra and provides support unlike most maternity bras. Looks pretty too!
I am currently pregnant with my first due in about 4 months and I have been trying maternity/nursing bras from everywhere trying to find a comfortable fit. I love this bra! It feels very similar to my regular bras that I wore before I was pregnant so I still get to feel sexy with a little bit of lift and as a bonus I get the functionality I was looking for with my changing body. Would definitely recommend!
I just received my first order today of the maternity bras (Currently nursing a 12 month old and previously nurses till 17 months) and I am so disappointed. I only gave it one star because I had to put something to submit. I’m a fairly average sized woman with a postpartum/nursing body (36D 10-12 dress) and these are very uncomfortable. The most unfortunate design flaw is the rigid vertical bone underneath the arm pit. It digs into your skin on both ends and the bone itself pushes inward into your ribs. The support mechanism inside the bra ends up strangling your breast like a “Borat” style speedo. The edge of the straps are abrasive and though I’ve never had issue with straps digging before by shoulders were aching after wearing this for five minutes. I will definitely be returning.