Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Supportive front adjusting straps for extra lift
• Mesh trim detailing for added style
• Wide band offers extra hold to the body without any discomfort
• Butter-soft fabric lays flat to the body to support you all around
• Supportive inner sling for nursing
• Model is a size 36DD
• Cups run slightly larger than the Deep V No-Wire, so our Fit Experts recommend sizing down in the cups
• We also recommend expecting mothers to purchase at 8+ months to ensure the best fit
• Cup: Modal 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
• Mesh: 77% Nylon, 23% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I wanted to love this maternity/nursing bra because it is cute, but, I’m sad to say it is the most uncomfortable nursing bra I’ve ever tried. The boning on the sides digs in and I can’t stand to have it on even for a couple minutes.
The bra has some kind of plastic that runs vertically on the side of rib cage... probably for some structure. I wish it just weren't there honestly and tried to think so I could cut it out. I think it just depends on the person if it would work for them or not but I found it uncomfortable. It is nice lively has more cup and band sizes than a lot of similarly priced brands.
I got this bra in nude and black- I got one larger to fit me at the end of pregnancy and the beginning of breast feeding and a smaller one that fit better after I have been breastfeeding for awhile. The bra is supper comfortable and flattering.
Im sad to say this is the most uncomfortable nursing bra I’ve purchased. The sides digs in pretty hard causing quite a bit of discomfort, especially when folded down during nursing. Such a bummer, cause it’s actually cute looking for a nursing bra.
By far the best maternity bra I’ve ever own. Super flattering and comfortable!