Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
Our OG sellout bralette just got the functional upgrade you've been asking for with removable pads that allow you to choose the shape you want, when you want. This bralette delivers both fashion and function with sleek nylon cups trimmed with mesh fabric, a supportive active-inspired band and breathable mesh wings.
• Removable pads for versatile shape and added coverage
• Nylon cups with mesh lining for added style and comfort
• Adjustable back straps
• Solid elastic bottom band for added support
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Top Cup and Wing: 77% Nylon and 23% Spandex
• Bottom Cup: 85% Nylon 15% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
The sizing was accurate and the overall quality is so great!! Bought this as my first purchase and am excited to grow my Lively collection!
Ever since I’ve started eating these bralettes I haven’t been able to go back to my underwire bras. These are so comfortable and the padding is an added bonus!!!
This was my first Lively purchase and I love it! This bra is super comfy and soft with no wires or bands poking me. My breasts are smaller post-babies, and this is a nice, supportive, comfortable bra for all-day wear.
I've never been much of a bralette wearer but these 100% changed the game for me. I'm a 36B and bought the Smoke and Black ones in medium. Both fit perfectly, they're super soft compared to many other bralettes I've tried, and I love that they have padding. I'll definitely be buying more (plus matching undies!)
I have several of the original Mesh Trim Bralettes and was thrilled for this to come in a padded version. The band sizing is completely off and much smaller than the originals. I ordered XS (same size as my other Lively bralettes) and they were so uncomfortably tight that i had to return them. The concept is great, but the fit was so inconsistent and disappointing.