Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
*Swim tops and bottoms are sold separately
• Fabric content is 80% recycled nylon
• Retro Floral print is unique to each piece
• Perfect to mix and match
• Back coverage that’s not too big, not too small
• Low rise so it sits on hips
• Model’s hips measure 34” and is wearing a size small
• Content: 80% Recycled Nylon, 20% Spandex exclusive of decoration and elastic
• Recommended Sizing: X-Small: 0-2, Small: 4-6, Medium: 8-10, Large: 12, X-Large: 14-16, XX-Large: 18
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
It fits well, feel supported but not like i'm covered up
These are honestly the best bathing suit bottoms I’ve ever worn. They are so soft a little bit high waisted and they honestly make you look so good! I’ve recommended them to everyone and I get so many compliments on them!!
Like a pair of underwear but made for swimming, basically. Same fit. Minimal, but appropriate, level of coverage.
I loved the look and fit of this swimsuit when I got it at the beginning of the summer, but it does not last at all. I wear this once or twice a week for a few hours to go to my neighborhood pool, and I'm not wearing it for hours on end or very active in it. After probably five or so wears, the bottom got incredibly loose and baggy. The straps on the top have also become really stretched and loose and I'm constantly having to tighten them, often while at the pool. It's bad when dry but even worse when wet - I feel like the bottom is going to fall off when I get out of the water and the material is saggy and looks awful, and I'm constantly having to check that I don't flash anyone now. I've gotten much cheaper bikinis before that last a few seasons. I'm going to try to keep the top but don't see this bottom making it to next summer.
I'm enjoying the pattern very much! Weight 125, 32DD medium fit great