Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Soft yet edgy mesh fabric gives a sleek look and feel
• Nylon lined cups for added comfort
• Pads are removable for more or less structure
• Wide active-inspired band for extra support
• Deep V silhouette pairs well with plunging necklines
• Adjustable back straps
• Triple hook-and-eye band closure for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
• Love this look, but need a bit more support? Check out The Busty Stripe Mesh Bralette
• Material: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Absolutely love this bra! After having a bilateral mastectomy and undergoing reconstruction I didn’t think I would feel good wearing a bra again but this one has me singing a different tune! So happy with my purchase!
Where has this bra been all my life? I always thought bralettes were only for wearing around the house but too flimsy to wear out. This is JUST as supportive as my regular bras but 10x comfier. I got a medium and the padding adds just that little bit of cleavage but not so much that I'm spilling out, and it DOESN'T SHIFT WHEN YOU WASH IT. I hate having to readjust the removable padding every dang time I wash my bra but these stay put.
This bralette is the perfect bra for everyday use. It fits me well and gives very good support without a wire. What I love about this bra is that is looks sporty, but also has a little classy touch to it because of the mesh detailing and the connecting band between the cups. Overall the perfect bra for me.
After loving the other bras I purchased I thought I would try this one. I do like it, but it’s a little small. I find it hard to get my sizes right even when I measure myself using their directions.
I'm 32DD and the medium fit me fine. It's so comfortable!!