Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Supportive front adjusting straps for extra lift
• Mesh trim detailing for added style
• Wide band offers extra hold to the body without any discomfort
• Butter-soft fabric lays flat to the body to support you all around
• Model is a size 36DD
• Cups run slightly larger than the Deep V No-Wire, so our Fit Experts recommend sizing down in the cups
• We also recommend expecting mothers to purchase at 8+ months to ensure the best fit
• Cup: Modal 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
• Mesh: 77% Nylon, 23% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I love the everyday push up bra and was excited to try this while breastfeeding. The clips work great and the bra Is comfortable since it doesn’t have wire, but I felt the cups were more full coverage than I was expecting. I would have preferred a less coverage fit.
I'm pregnant for the first time, so I didn't know what to expect for my bra size. Turns out, I outgrew my bras super fast. According to the Lively size chart, I'm now a 32DDD. This no-wire bra is great and fits well. I previously used a coupon code to order the size 1 busty maternity bralette according to the size chart, which ended up being too small in the band AND the cups. Customer support was quick to respond to me and allowed me to use the same 20% off to order these bras when I explained that the coupon code no longer worked since I had already used it. Definitely order this bra for pregnancy/maternity!
Comfortable and fits really well. I bought a cup size up from my normal bra and wore it through the second half of pregnancy and now while I am nursing,
I am loving this bra! It’s been so hard to find a bra that offers comfort and support . I’m amazed that this bra has no wire and is still holding my girls up!
Love this nursing bra. My boobs feel like individuals and they look great while being super comfy.