Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
Moms, we got you! A supportive, no wire maternity option with breathable, modal fabric and detachable clasps for nursing. This bra is designed for comfort for your everyday, mommy hustle.
• Supportive front adjusting straps for extra lift
• Mesh trim detailing for added style
• Wide band offers extra hold to the body without any discomfort
• Butter-soft fabric lays flat to the body to support you all around
• Supportive inner sling for nursing
• Model is wearing a 36DD
• Cups run slightly larger than the Deep V No-Wire, so our Fit Experts recommend sizing down in the cups
• We also recommend expecting mothers to purchase at 8+ months to ensure the best fit
• Top Cup & Wing: 77% Nylon, 23% Spandex
• Bottom Cup: 94% Rayon, 6% spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
It was soft and comfortable but did not hug my breasts like I thought it would. The way it's designed, somehow doesn't help "hide" my girls.
I absolutely love the package to start and my items came in a timely fashion. As for the nursing bras, I love them! The fabric is so smooth and comfortable. They're still cute enough to give me that little boost of confidence and not feel frumpy in a typical nursing bra.
After wearing this bra for a week I can say while it does work as a nursing bra it is a bit uncomfortable mostly due to the side boning. If you do decide to give it a try don’t forget to size down in the cups they do run large, I missed that info in the description so the cups are uncomfortably loose (I hate anything rubbing against my nipples). The material itself is very soft which is a bonus and it also works for pumping if you use the nursing bra hack.
Just got it in the mail today and already love that I can breathe with this on!
I did not know to size down and the cups are big. It wouldn’t be an issue but the extra space really irritates my sensitive nipples. I’m not sure if I can exchange for a smeller size because I don’t see them available at this point.