Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
Moms, we got you! A supportive, no-wire maternity option with breathable, modal fabric and detachable clasps for nursing. This bra is designed for comfort for your everyday, mommy hustle.
• Supportive front adjusting straps for extra lift
• Mesh trim detailing for added style
• Wide band offers extra hold to the body without any discomfort
• Butter-soft fabric lays flat to the body to support you all around
• Supportive inner sling for nursing
• Model is a size 36DD
• Cups run slightly larger than the Deep V No-Wire, so our Fit Experts recommend sizing down in the cups
• We also recommend expecting mothers to purchase at 8+ months to ensure the best fit
• Cup: Modal 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
• Mesh: 77% Nylon, 23% Spandex
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
I love this bra! It is nurse and pump friendly, comfortable, and cute! I wore the no-wore bras pre-baby, and this bra fits and feels identical. I purchased in two colors - absolutely perfect!
So comfortable for growing and changing bodies.
I am a 34DDD this bra technically fits, although the straps are really long. They can only be shortened a certain amount which impacts fit. The wiring in the side digs into your back I think it would be better if I could adjust the strap length. The sizing is accurate and it does easily clip open which is why I didn't give it a 1. But it's wildly uncomfortable.
Let me preface by saying I have quite a few other bras from Lively that fit amazing and are so comfy. I expected the same from this bra as well. I ordered my same size (36C) even though the description says to size down a cup. My cup fits just fine due to engorgement and normal breastfeeding factors. The band size however is at least a size (maybe 2) too small. It's incredibly tight and digs into my skin. If you size up 1-2 sizes in the band you should be fine. I'd guess the boning on the side of the bra wouldn't be nearly as bad then either.
34C. Such a miss on this Lively bra. I have a couple of the maternity bralettes which I love. I wanted something with to give me a little more shape under certain tops, so figured i would try this. Everything about it is wrong - the band is too tight, the cups are gaping, and the boning is so uncomfortable I literally cannot wear it. I have many other Lively products that I love - this is not one of them. Maybe it's a good fit for others, but not me.