Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
Our sellout Mesh Trim Bralette just got the lace upgrade with sleek and smooth lace fabric over the cups, a supportive active-inspired band, and adjustable straps for that perfect "you fit".
• Lace fabric is smooth under tops
• Deep V neckline for versatile styling
• Cups lined with power mesh
• Darts on cups for added shape
• Solid elastic bottom band for added support
• Adjustable straps for that perfect "you fit"
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Top Cup and Wing Content: 77% Nylon 23% Spandex
• Bottom Cup Content: 88% Nylon 12% Spandex
• Want a similar silhouette without the lace? See The Mesh Trim Bralette
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
I really liked design, but unfortunately this bralette didn't provide enough coverage in the way of padding for me, so I wouldn't want to wear this under a very thin shirt. Also, not a lot of support, but that is to be expected with a bralette. It is very pretty, though, with comfortable lace fabric.
This is my third smooth lace bralette I've bought from Lively and the first in this color. The band is slightly wider than the previous two I purchased, so it feels like you're wearing slightly more bra. That's not necessarily a bad thing, though! It's still very comfortable and my go-to bra for everyday and going to work.
I was expecting it to be a bit more lined. The darts do look like nipples poking through--it's not as smooth under tops as mentioned in the description. As a size 34A, I got the size S and it fit well, but the band was a bit snug. That being said, the bralette is really cute and looks so nice on!
Super comfortable bra and the fit is right, but I don't love the material of the bottom strap (gets folded over while wearing), and the seems on the cups show through some shirts.
Soft. Comfortable. Sexy. Supportive.