Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Triangle cups are un-padded with a soft mesh lining
• Long-lined bottom band adds extra support and hold to the body
• Adjustable back straps for that perfect you-fit
• Model’s bust measures 32” and is wearing a size small
• Fabric: 90% Nylon/10% Spandex
• Lining: 77% Nylon 23% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D). Our girls say size up if you're between band sizes!
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I love this bralette. It is supportive and comfortable. I am a 32D and I got a small and a medium of this bralette. They both fit well although the small has a little less coverage. I wear both depending on the outfits and activities I’ll be doing that day.
Cute bra, I love the color but the middle seam puckers a lot and is very visible under a t-shirt.
I accidentally ordered a small instead of my usual XS. The lace is very pretty and the band is comfy. The cup fits a little weird, kind of puckery, but maybe because it's slightly too big. I don't think I'd want the band any smaller, though.
I had a bad experience with a different Lively bra, but kept this one to see how it would go. I'm glad I did! It's soft, comfortable and looks cute. I'm prone to nip slips and that doesn't happen with this bralette. I am a bit self concious with how the thin band fits around my body but that's just how it's constructed. If you want/need more support and coverage on the sides or back, this may not be the bra for you. My only negative is because of my body shape, the silhouette the bralette creates isn't flattering for every top/shirt. But I think that's just the nature of having an elastic band, it's going to dig into your skin a bit unless maybe you size up. I wouldn't buy this style bra again, but I think other Lively styles would suit my body better.
So cute! I ordered based on the sizing chart, but there was no way it was the right size, I had to return for being to small, the band fit just fine but the cups were way to small.I will try a larger size, hopefully that will work, I may have to try two sizes larger.