Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Soft yet edgy mesh fabric gives a sleek look and feel
• Nylon lined cups for added comfort
• Pads are removable for more or less structure
• Wide active-inspired band for extra support
• Deep V silhouette pairs well with plunging necklines
• Adjustable back straps
• Triple hook-and-eye band closure for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
• Love this look, but need a bit more support? Check out The Busty Stripe Mesh Bralette
• Material: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I basically wear this bra every day. It is so comfy and still provides support, some lift, and nice shaping. It's my go-to for t-shirts, sweaters, blouses, etc. I pretty much forget it's there. It's that happy medium between a true bralette and a bra.
Love this bra. Wish it didn't have the stitching on the cups. Definitely limits my use.
This bra feels like I'm wearing nothing, but is still supportive. I love the design and color as well, and it is true to size. The only downside is that the cups are removable- I would prefer that they were sewn in, because after every wash I have to readjust them. But it's not a huge pain and the bra is worth it.
I hate bra shopping and never like the results. They are either too uncomfortable or too unnatural looking. I am not a busty lady by any means which has made bra shopping even harder. These bralettes are flattering, comfortable and sexy.
This is amazingly comfortable and flattering on I just wish the front wasn’t seamed so pointy , it’s hard to wear a t-shirt over this as it shows through