Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
• New retro-inspired lace on cups
• Scalloped lace edge for added style
• Cups lined in power mesh for comfort and a bit of stretch
• Dart at cup for added shape
• Wide, active-inspired elastic bottom band
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye
• Back strap adjusters for that perfect “you-fit”
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Content: 92% nylon, 8% spandex, exclusive of elastic and decoration
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• Want more lace in this silhouette? Try The Long-Lined Lace Bralette
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
This is a very cute bra. Decent support for a 36b size. It can be a little itchy but I'm hoping that will improve with wear and washing. The seems can also show through tight shirts.
I had to return this one, and unfortunately couldn't even get a full refund because of the way discounts are split up across the order. The material and color were nice, but this bralette didn't line up with my boobs and nipples quite right - the spacing was too far apart for me.
Love this bralette! The lace pattern is pretty and it's super comfy for all day wear. The color was a little darker than I was expecting, more of an orangey tone. The band definitely gets creases after wearing but so far it's straightened out after every wash. Wish there were more color options available, would definitely buy again.
Fits TTS, looks great and comfortable.
This bra is totally the bomb. It’s beautiful and fits perfectly. I purchased it to wear in recovery after breast surgery (double mastectomy with reconstruction, post the surgical bra/before released to wear my underwire bra again, if I choose)….it is amazing! It was so comfortable to wear while I was healing from the breast surgery, and provided the support my body needed. It has become my go-to every day bra because of its all-situation comfort as well as the level of support it provides under my regular clothes.