Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Unlined for a no-bra kind of feel
• Breathable and stylish mesh fabric
• Vertical seams on front add shape and support
• Straight cut neckline styles best with square neck tops
• Adjustable straps
• Triple hook-and-eye band closure for the perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• 77% Nylon 23% Spandex
• Extra give in mesh fabric allows for a diverse range of cup sizes
• Our Fit Experts recommend sizing up if between band sizes
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
So in love with this bralette! I'm a 32c and ordered a small and it fits perfectly. I think it's quite supportive while still being extremely comfortable. I ordered in almond and it is sheer.
This bra is so soft and cute, but I find it fits me a little off. It's not as long as I would like it to be. I'm not sure if purchasing the next size up would fix this or not - but overall I really like it and it's great and comfortable for lounging!
This bralette is incredibly comfy and surprisingly supportive. The red color is so pretty against all skin tones but especially on tanner skin. Fair warning it is sheer but if you’re okay with that I definitely recommend this bralette.
It's comfortable, it doesn't squeeze, and actually lifts and shapes my boobs nicely! the material is light and breathy, which is great for the hot months! the only problem is a line down the middle of the cup that shows through shirts, but it's only on thin t-shirts
There is a vertical seam on each breast which shows through t-shirt (and i don't mean thin white t-shirt, all jersey). if you want to wear it only under thick sweaters it's fine but otherwise doesn't look right under clothes.