Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
Our sellout Mesh Trim Bralette just got the lace upgrade with sleek and smooth lace fabric over the cups, a supportive active-inspired band, and adjustable straps for that perfect "you fit".
• Lace fabric is smooth under tops
• Deep V neckline for versatile styling
• Cups lined with power mesh
• Darts on cups for added shape
• Solid elastic bottom band for added support
• Adjustable straps for that perfect "you fit"
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Top Cup and Wing Content: 77% Nylon 23% Spandex
• Bottom Cup Content: 88% Nylon 12% Spandex
• Want a similar silhouette without the lace? See The Mesh Trim Bralette
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
I’m a size 36A and originally ordered a size M but my itty bittys couldn’t fill the bralette. I returned and ordered a size S which fits much better. I have 4 stars because I do find the band a little itchy. Hopefully that will get better with wear.
So many bralettes I find to be itchy and uncomfortable. This one is THE BEST. Truly the most comfortable thing you could ever wear. Highly recommend.
I love this bralette, it is so comfortable and flattering. It comes in the best colors too! Highly recommend this style!
Fell in love with the look of this bra and was not disappointed when it finally arrived! Taking off one star because of the stitching on the cups. They come right up the center of each breast and stop right around the nipple area. It's not at smooth as it looks on the model in the photos and it kind of puckers up so if you're trying to wear this under a thinner shirt or t-shirt, you're going to see the little points which people might mistake for something else. Under a thicker shirt or sweater, totally fine though. I normally wear a size 34DD in regular bras and I ordered a size M. It's definitely on the snugger side but not uncomfortably tight by any means.
This is seriously my favorite bra! I gave up traditional wired bras years ago and while bra letters are much more comfortable, most of them leave something to be desired in the way they shape my breasts. This one provides enough support that I don’t worry how it looks in a t-shirt. The band is firm but honestly, I prefer that to the stretchy ones because they tend to wear out faster. The color is gorgeous and I’ll definitely be purchasing again.