Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
The bralette that that combines function, need-now comfort and style for our boss babe mammas. Get ready to be on that ultimate #momgoals status.
Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D).
• Drop-down cups are super soft against skin and allow for the easiest feeding
• Supportive inner sling in the softest material that you’ll never want to take off
• Strong straps for extra lift and support
• Wide band offers ultimate comfort and hold to the body
• Model is a size 34DD and is wearing a size medium
• Cup: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Mesh: 77% Nylon, 23% Spandex
• Inner Side Mesh: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Fabric was soft and felt nice on skin, but had to gift my bra because it runs Small.
I like the style of the bra, it’s very cute. However just a few things, I ordered a large and it’s kinda small. I’m normally about 34b-c but when nursing I just a little bigger so just know the bra seems a little small. Also the mesh inside isn’t very comfy on nursing nipples, the outside of the bra is more comfortable- I almost like wearing it inside out better. I have the straps all the way out so it’s hard to get the clip back in. But it’s a very cute bra. Just not my everyday nursing bra which is a bummer.
This bra is super comfortable and not as grumpy as most maternity bras, but I had to wear pads to help with leaking and coverage for this one if I wasn’t just wearing it around the house.
This bra is comfortable with just enough support and perfect for nursing. I highly recommend it.
I followed the sizing guidelines and the size it recommended for me was too small - so ladies - Order a size up. I’m a 36D and I will only buy again because even if the bra I bought was too small - it was still comfortable. I am gifting the size 2 to a friend who is expecting her baby later this year and I’m sure she’s going to love it.