Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Triangle-shaped cups
• Geo mesh overlaid on cups, lined with sheer mesh fabric
• Adjustable back straps
• Striped, active-inspired band for added support
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Body lace: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Inner cup mesh: 95% Nylon, 5% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• Due to the strength of the band, our Fit Experts recommend sizing down if you're between band sizes
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I am a 36C and I have a L, and it fits well and everything, but it is not the most supportive bra, and the material is not quite as comfy as some of Lively's other stuff. Really, really cute though.
I'm a 32B and got an XS. Fits great. I wish there were matching bottoms!
I'm a 32B and got an XS. Fits great.
I bought this not expecting it to fit but it did and it's comfortable and supportive and the straps stay put and I really could wear everyday. I do wish that it came in a few of the colors.
A lot has been said about how good-looking this one is and I agree! (If only the bottoms were available...) Supportive it is not and I also feel it's hard to get the straps to fit neither too loose nor too tight. I'm a 34A or 36AAA and for me, Lively's bands run tight. I am adding an extender to the Small b/c the Medium cups would have been way too big., and b/c it's too unusual and fun not to keep it.