Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• New retro-inspired lace on cups
• Scalloped lace edge for added style
• Cups lined in power mesh for comfort and a bit of stretch
• Dart at cup for added shape
• Wide, active-inspired elastic bottom band
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye
• Back strap adjusters for that perfect “you-fit”
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Content: 92% nylon, 8% spandex, exclusive of elastic and decoration
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• Want more lace in this silhouette? Try The Long-Lined Lace Bralette
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Love this bralette! The lace pattern is pretty and it's super comfy for all day wear. The color was a little darker than I was expecting, more of an orangey tone. The band definitely gets creases after wearing but so far it's straightened out after every wash. Wish there were more color options available, would definitely buy again.
Fits TTS, looks great and comfortable.
This bra is totally the bomb. It’s beautiful and fits perfectly. I purchased it to wear in recovery after breast surgery (double mastectomy with reconstruction, post the surgical bra/before released to wear my underwire bra again, if I choose)….it is amazing! It was so comfortable to wear while I was healing from the breast surgery, and provided the support my body needed. It has become my go-to every day bra because of its all-situation comfort as well as the level of support it provides under my regular clothes.
This bralette is beautiful, comfortable, and sexy all at the same time. I've been a geo mesh kinda gal for quite a while, and I'd say I love this one just as much!
Ordered this and the Cross Back Bralette both in small. The band on this one was way too small where the Cross Back Bralette fits perfectly. This was also very unflattering with awful side boob.