Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Geometric mesh pattern
• Long-line band for support and comfort
• Removable pads for versatile shape and added coverage
• Adjustable back straps
• 3 level hook-and-eye closure
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Deco Mesh: 97% Nylon 3% Spandex
• Lining: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• Love this bralette? Check out the The Stripe Mesh Bralette!
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
This bra is super comfortable and fits great; I also love the color and the pattern. The only complaint I have is that without the padding in the stitching is not very flattering in thin tops- it appears to give you pointy nipples. Otherwise, I love it!
Bras have always been a struggle for me. This one is no doubt my favorite.
Super cute and comfortable!! The only complaint is that the band rolls up and you can see the seam in the front depending on the shirt you wear. However, I wear this bra aalllll the time!!! It also doesn't gape like a lot of them do and makes my little girls look good ;)
The best bralette! Got a small (32c) and definitely had to take the padding out, but now it fits like a dream and has become my go-to bra. I wish they made it in more colors!
Happy to finally have a pretty bra that is also super comfortable! Ordered an XS which is slightly too big in the cups for me since I am normally a 32A, but still love it.