Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Crochet lace triangle cups are lined with soft mesh
• Wide band offers extra support and hold to the body
• Adjustable back straps
• Triple hook-and-eye band closure for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Material: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-B), L (36C, 38A-B)
• Our Fit Experts suggest sizing up if you are between sizes
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
It is such a comfy bra! I wear it all the time. I have had it since December and it is still looking good as new! I recommend it if you're looking for a comfy bra.
Its very cute and comfy, but not really something I can wear outside of the house. The support is limited but it's perfect for weekends at home.
This bra is so pretty. Almost looks like a bathing suit top I have. It's pretty comfortable but doesn't look good under every shirt because the lace texture will show and look lumpy. I was sad I couldn't find any matching panties either, at least none were available when I purchased the bra.
I really want to love this bralette. It’s so cute, and the price is , but since their bands are “one size fits only tiny humansl, I literally cannot breathe when I wear it. I normal wear a band size 34 or 36, and this is so tight on me that it leaves painful indents around my rib cage. It went directly into the “Donate” pile.
I LOVE this bralette so much!! I was nervous buying this because I’ve never tried a lace bralette before. I wear a 34D and I’ve had two kids who breastfed until they were 3 so my girls aren’t as perky as they once were. I was so surprised by this bralette! It is so comfortable and gives me way more support than I thought it would. It’s my go to bra and I need to order more!!