Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Super soft modal fabric guarantees all-day comfort
• Removable pads for more or less structure
• Wide active inspired band provides extra support
• Deep v silhouette pairs well with plunging necklines
• Adjustable back straps
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye for that perfect fit
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Body: 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
This bralette is honestly my favorite! It's the most comfortable to lounge around in and the coverage is perfect. Definitely recommend!
I love this bra. I have a hard time finding bands that are not too tight and the amount of stretch this band has is great and looks super cute.
I was surprised by how good the reviews were for this; the bra is lined with an itchy mesh with a seam right down the middle. This is what technically holds the pad in place. Additionally, the band and the bra kindof squish together. I think this might work better for smaller sizes; I'm typically a 34D and it just wasn't comfy.
My 1-2 year old lively bralette is my favorite thing in my closet by far, so I decided to buy a few more to treat myself. It's been a year or two since I purchased my first bralette and the new design is a massive step down from what they used to be. Still a decent bralette, but I ended up returning everything. The cup inserts, the mesh inner lining despite the godly soft fabric on the outside...it was really disappointing.
Easy, comfy, supportive!