Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
Nursing Mamas! Bundle up and save on our sellout Maternity Bralette in 2 must-have colors.
• Drop-down cups are super soft against skin and allow for the easiest feeding
• Supportive inner sling in the softest material that you’ll never want to take off
• Strong straps for extra lift and support
• Wide band offers ultimate comfort and hold to the body
• Model in Black is a size 34DD and is wearing a size medium
• Model in Toasted Almond is a 34B and is wearing a small
• Cup: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Mesh: 77% Nylon, 23% Spandex
• Inner Side Mesh: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
These didn't have as much structure to them as they appeared to have in the pictures but they'll definitely do the trick around the house and are really soft.
Fabric was soft and felt nice on skin, but had to gift my bra because it runs Small.
I like the style of the bra, it’s very cute. However just a few things, I ordered a large and it’s kinda small. I’m normally about 34b-c but when nursing I just a little bigger so just know the bra seems a little small. Also the mesh inside isn’t very comfy on nursing nipples, the outside of the bra is more comfortable- I almost like wearing it inside out better. I have the straps all the way out so it’s hard to get the clip back in. But it’s a very cute bra. Just not my everyday nursing bra which is a bummer.
I didn’t know what to expect based on the reviews but the bra turned out to be excellent. I got a M based on the size chart and that fits great and is very comfortable to wear 24/7. I see what people are saying about the weird darts on the cups - I haven’t worn anything tight to evaluate if they show but I don’t think it’s be a deal breaker anyway. I just got a few other brands as well, and so far this bra is my favorite of the bunch. I would get another one (if they ever restock the pink).
This bra is super comfortable and not as grumpy as most maternity bras, but I had to wear pads to help with leaking and coverage for this one if I wasn’t just wearing it around the house.