Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Removable pads
• Long-lined silhouette
• Wide elastic band for total comfort and added support
• Adjustable back straps for that perfect “you” fit
• All-over retro inspired mesh pattern
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Deco Mesh: 97% Nylon 3% Spandex
• Lining: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D).
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Based on the Lively size chart suggestions, I measured up to a Small, but it was arguably too small, so went Medium and its much better. I'm 5'7", 155lbs, and my sister size is generally 34-36C. My advice is buy it in multiple sizes. It's super cute, soft, and just the right amount of support and cleavage.
Love the removable pads! Wish more Lively bras had this feature. It does run small in the band, so size up. Super cute and comfy!
I’m 5’4, 110 lbs, 32 B and got an XS. Overall great fit and light weight, this bra is perfect for lounging and is very comfortable. Can’t wait to get more colors.
This bra is very comfortable and still gives a little shape under your shirts, BUT it has a seam sewn up the middle of each cup on the outside and they completely show through your tops, like little bumps....which make it look like it’s your nipples showing through! You can only wear this bra with baggy, oversized tops. Anything right or fitted and you’ve got “seam nipples” popping through your shirt for all the works to see. Ugh. Make this seamless on the cups and I’d buy a ton!!
I really like this bra, I bought it specifically for the removable pads. I have a newborn and use this as my nursing bra most days.