Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Super soft modal fabric guarantees all-day comfort
• Removable pads for more or less structure
• Wide active inspired band provides extra support
• Deep v silhouette pairs well with plunging necklines
• Adjustable back straps
• Triple hook-and-eye band closure for that perfect fit
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Body: 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
My 1-2 year old lively bralette is my favorite thing in my closet by far, so I decided to buy a few more to treat myself. It's been a year or two since I purchased my first bralette and the new design is a massive step down from what they used to be. Still a decent bralette, but I ended up returning everything. The cup inserts, the mesh inner lining despite the godly soft fabric on the outside...it was really disappointing.
Easy, comfy, supportive!
At first I was really happy with this bra, until I went to put a shirt on. I did know beforehand that there were seams in the middle of the cups, but I didn't expect them to be so noticable, even under some sweaters. I do like the overall fit of the bra, just would change that. Also, the seam run along the inside too and are actually just a bit itchy. Overall, I think it could have been great, I will be keeping it regardless, but I won't be repurchasing.
I have been struggling to find a good every day bra and this one fits the bill. I love this bra. I wear it all the time.
This is my other go-to bra for everyday wear. It's super comfy, supportive, and provides a nice shape. Not to mention, it looks really cute. Basically, when I don't need a nude-colored bra, I reach for this one.