Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
Hold the sugar — this bralette is not your average sweetheart. Own your confidence at first layer so you can own it all. damn. day.
• Removable pads for effortless versatility
• Sweetheart neckline for an ultra flattering look
• Edgy mesh trim details for ultimate style
• Adjustable straps for that perfect “you fit”
• Elastic strap for added security and stretch
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Top Cup Content: 77% Nylon 23% Spandex exclusive of decoration and elastic
• Bottom Cup and Wing Content: 85% Nylon 15% Spandex exclusive of decoration and elastic
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
This is my all-time favorite bra. It’s a bralette that’s supportive enough to wear to work, lined without being padded, and so so comfortable. And as another reviewer said, the girls look good. My only complaint is that it doesn’t come in any color that can be worn under light clothes- please make a beige/buff! (I’m a 32D and wear a M.)
Great bra, I have a very hard time with bras. I find that usually 34s are too tight and 36s are too big in the band. And my cup size is A, which even with a 36 the cup is too big...so, this bra size is perfect. I purchased a Small and it has very nice support (light padding) and the band is just a bit snug but should loosen up a bit. I bought both colors in this. Great value!
This is by far my favorite bralette. Supportive enough that I can wear to work or comfy enough for lounging on the couch. Need more colors ASAP!
I love this style! I think it’s my favorite. As a 36A, this does all the things - just enough coverage, all the cute details, a little bit of cleavage, great material. I love the double strap - just wish I could get this in black, nude, other solid colors.
I look forward to wearing this bra everyday because it's so comfortable. Like other reviewers, I'm also trying to get away from wired bras and I think this is the one for me. Looking forward to it coming out in other colors.