Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Soft yet edgy mesh fabric gives a sleek look and feel
• Nylon lined cups for added comfort
• Pads are removable for more or less structure
• Wide active-inspired band for extra support
• Deep V silhouette pairs well with plunging necklines
• Adjustable back straps
• Triple hook-and-eye band closure for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
• Love this look, but need a bit more support? Check out The Busty Stripe Mesh Bralette
• Material: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I feel like if there was an XL option, I would love this bralette. its cute with nice detail, just a little too tight.
I was (pleasantly) surprised to find this bra was padded when it arrived, and that discovery led me to give away the last of my underwire bras.
Love this design. Wish I had ordered one size bigger. Tight at my chest wall. Super comfy otherwise. Wide band across bottom for support!
I liked how it fit and felt, and I unfortunately I took the tag off before wearing it under shirts. I discovered that you can see the front darts so it looks like your nipples are poking out. This happens with any fitted shirt, even if I wear a camisole too. Not a good look. I guess this will only be for bulky sweaters.
After having babies and wearing nursing bras, I could not go back to uncomfortable bras and wires and all that. This bra is the best!! It is so comfortable and so cute. I feel confident and sexy in it and could wear it all the time