Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Padded straps for ultra comfort and support
• Nylon and mesh fabric add a sleek styling with total coverage
• Back ballet shape band for added balance and support
• 3 level hook-and eye-clasp
• Power mesh inner sling to extend busty shape
• Model in dark denim is wearing a size 42DDD
• Model in light denim is wearing a size 40D
• Material: Cup: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Mesh Trim: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
• Lining: Mesh Lining: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
• Full support sizing for 38DDD-46DD; Our Fit Experts suggest sizing down in the cup as they tend to run larger
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Overall, the bra isn't too bad, it is similar to Playtex wire free bras. It is close to my current bra size at lane bryant, its a touch bigger. The straps arent very sturdy, they remind me more of swimming suit straps than bra straps. The cups come up high, nearly to my arm pit, so they stick out the side of tank tops. Comfort wise, it works well for working at home.
I was super stoked to finally find a wireless supportive bra without wire! Unfortunately, this bra did not fit the bill. The 3 clasp was great and I like the thicker straps. In the end, I returned it because the cup seam was SUPER noticeable with a simple cotton shirt on. Looked like I was super cold all the time... Not ideal.
This bra fits perfectly. It's so hard to find a comfortable bra that looks nice, but this one delivers.
I love this bra when I first put it on, however after wearing for a few hours the side support digs into my skin and is painful the rest of the day.
I really wanted to love this bra because the support is great and it feels really good when you put it on. But the "T" construction on the cups is not flattering and protrudes through anything you wear. And what's the point of having a bra I can't wear outside of the house? I'll buy again if it's a smooth cup.