Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Removable pads
• Long-lined silhouette
• Wide elastic band for total comfort and added support
• Adjustable back straps for that perfect “you” fit
• All-over retro inspired mesh pattern
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Deco Mesh: 97% Nylon 3% Spandex
• Lining: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D).
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I really like this bra, I bought it specifically for the removable pads. I have a newborn and use this as my nursing bra most days.
This bra is so comfortable. I would wear it everyday! Need to order more!
I absolutely love this bra... It's super comfy but also supportive. I would say that it runs small, I'm usually a medium and this fits a bit tight, but not small enough to need to size up.
I'll be honest, I ordered this and didn't think I'd like it based on some of the negative reviews. I thought I'd try it on and send it back, but took a chance anyway. I'm so glad I did! It was comfy right away but the thicker band supports my 34D chest really well. During quarantine, I've either been in sleep bras or sports bras on to walk my dog... the sleep bras don't support me enough during walks/stair climbs and the sports bras were too constricting when I was sitting around to WFH. This is the perfect middle ground! Comfy, supportive, great! I also don't have that issue with the seam that is referenced in some of the below reviews... maybe it depends on the shape of your breasts and how it is filled out. Take a chance on this one, you won't regret it!
This is a great bralette, and very soft!