Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Crochet lace triangle cups are lined with soft mesh
• Wide band offers extra support and hold to the body
• Adjustable back straps
• Triple hook-and-eye band closure for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a 36DD and is wearing a size large
• Material: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-B), L (36C, 38A-B)
• Our Fit Experts suggest sizing up if you are between sizes
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Great bralette! I'm a 32c and ordered a small and it fits very well! The band is thick, but I didn't find it to be too tight like the other reviews mentioned. It's really comfortable while still being supportive.
This is a great bralette that's both comfortable and sexy. As others have said, the band is tight and I recommend sizing up. I'm normally a size 4/small but went with a medium and the band is still a bit snug. Not uncomfortable though, and I think it'll stretch a little with wear and washing. It's unlined, so there's definitely potential for nipples showing through under thin shirts, so just be aware in case that's how you planned to wear this.
This bra is very pretty and I love the detailed design. However, the band is really snug compared to my normal Lively size, so I had to return it.
new fav bra!
I bought two of these, one for my best friend and one for myself. Unfortunately, it runs slightly small (or my other Lively bras are just made differently) and mine did not fit. It looks SO pretty on my best friend though.