Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
• Geometric mesh pattern
• Long-line band for support and comfort
• Removable pads for versatile shape and added coverage
• Adjustable back straps
• 3 level hook-and-eye closure
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Deco Mesh: 97% Nylon 3% Spandex
• Lining: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• Love this bralette? Check out The Stripe Mesh Bralette!
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
I LOVE this bra. I have 3 of them! And they are the only bra I wear! (except my Black diamond sports bras when I hike). Seriously, I haven't found another bra that fits me quite as well and that is as comfortable as this bra here! I have even gone to bed with this one on accidentally not realizing it was still on! I should probably stock the drawers up on this one so I have one for every day of the week! :) THank you Lively for making such a comfy bra!
This is my favorite go to bralette. I wear it around the house all the time and even running some errands. Keeps the girls in place and cozy without the traditional wire and the small bit of padded material (not traditional bra padding, not sure how to describe it, the thicker material that makes up the cup) is comfy forms to the shape of your boob but still gives a nice rounded shape under a t-shirt without feeling restricted. Love it so much i bought two.
So cute and comfortable! One of my favorite bralettes
I have this bra in Harbor Green and it's really pretty. I took out the thin padding to have a more natural feel, but the seams in the front sometimes can be seen through tight fitting shirts. I wish the seams were more smooth, but I still wear this bra often.